Donations to date:
• 19 For Life Foundation
• Aim High For High School
• Alameda County Community Food Bank
• Amador Valley High School Foundation
• American Cancer Society
• American Diabetes Association
• Amigos De Las Americas
• Annunciation School
• Arthritis Foundation, Great West Region
• Bay Area Deputy Sheriffs Charitable Found.
• Best Buddies California
• Bill Wilson Center
• Bob Burke's Kids
• Boy Scouts of America
• Boys & Girls Clubs (local areas)
• Brentwood Regional Community Chest
• Buchser Music Association
• Cake 4 Kids
• Calico Center
• California District 57 Challenger
• California Police Officers Foundation
• California Shakespeare Theater
• Cancer Carepoint
• Children's Discovery Museum
• Children's Fairyland
• Children's Hospital Oakland
• Choice for Children Education Foundation
• City of Hope
• College Is Real, Inc.
• Community Gatepath
• Community Youth Center of San Francisco
• Correctional Peace Officers Foundation
• CYO Basketball
• Diabetic Youth Foundation
• Discovery Counseling Center of SRV
• Down Syndrome Connection Bay Area
• Dream On Foundation
• East Palo Alto Kids Foundation
• EHC Lifebuilders
• Epilepsy Foundation of Northern CA
• Family Builders
• Family Emergency Shelter Community Org.
• First Place For Youth
• Foothill High School Foundations
• Foundation for Mental Health
• Frank Bette Center for the Arts, Inc.
• Fresh Lifelines for Youth, Inc.
• Friedman Family Foundation
• George Mark Children's Fund
• Girls Incorporated of Alameda County
• Girls On The Run of the Bay Area
• Habitat for Humanity
• Habi-tot Children's Museum
• Hacienda Helping Hands Fund at ECBF
• Hayward Rotary Club Foundation
• Help One Child
• Holy Name Society at St. Christopher
• Hoofprints On The Heart Riding Center
• Hoover Community School
• Hope Services
• Jacob's Heart Children's Cancer Support
• Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
• Jumpstart For Young Children, Inc.
• Junior Achievement of Northern California
• Junior League of Oakland-East Bay, Inc.
• Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
• Kidney Foundation, Inc.
• Lafayette Arts and Science
• Law Foundation of Silicon Valley
• Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Inc.
• Little League Baseball, Inc.
• Livermore Valley Education Foundation
• Loaves & Fishes
• Lucile Packard Children's Fund
• MADD - San Francisco Bay Area
• Magic Makers Band
• March of Dimes Foundation
• Meals on Wheels of San Francisco
• Merritt Trace Elementary School
• Midway Shelter for Battered Women
• Momentum for Mental Health
• Monte Vista Twelfth Man, Inc.
• Muscular Dystrophy Association
• My New Red Shoes
• National Marfan Foundation - Northern CA
• National MS Society
• NCGA Foundation
• Next Door Solutions to Domestic Violence
• Nor Cal Youth Rugby Association
• Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
• Open Heart Kitchen of Livermore Inc.
• Pacific Autism Center For Education
• Pedrozzi Foundation - College Education
• Peninsula Youth Theatre
• Pleasanton Partners in Education
• Primo's Run for Education
• Princess Project
• Reading Partners
• Rebuilding Together
• Ronald McDonald House Charities, Inc.
• Rotary Foundations
• Sacred Heart Community Service
• San Jose Children's Discovery Museum
• San Jose Downtown Foundation
• San Jose POA Charitable Foundation
• San Ramon Valley Education Foundation
• Santa Clara Family Health Foundation
• Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
• Second Harvest Food Bank
• Shepherd's Gate
• Shirley Eastman Children's Fund
• Silicon Valley Community Foundation
• Silicon Valley Education Foundation
• Silicon Valley F.A.C.E.S.
• South Bay Teen Challenge
• South Bay Youth Soccer
• Special Olympics Northern California Inc.
• St. Francis Center
• St. Mary's High School
• Susan G. Komen for the Cure
• Sustainable Valley Foundation
• Taylor Family Foundation
• Teen Challenge
• Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Co.
• The Art of Yoga Project
• The First Tee
• The Guardsmen
• Trinity School
• Tri-Valley Safe Rides
• UC Regents
• United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation
• Valley Christian Schools
• Via Rehabilitation Services
• Vista Center for the Blind
• Walden West Foundation
• Wellness Community SF East Bay
• Wheelchair Foundation
• Xenophon Therapeutic Riding Center
Save the Date: Please join us February 25, 2016 for the East Bay Charity Poker Tournament benefiting the Links For Life Foundation - California. This event will be located at the University Club in the University of California, Berkeley's California Memorial Stadium from 6-10pm. We hope to see you there.
The Links For Life Foundation - California is the charitable giving
project of Colliers International
In January 2007, Links For Life Foundation California (L4LCA) a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable foundation was created. The people of Colliers International’s Bay Area offices joined together with a commitment to help local organizations make a difference in the lives of children and their families.
The function of L4LCA is to provide grants to charitable organizations that benefit children in the Bay Area. Links For Life Foundation California hosts an annual fundraiser.
|2015 Charity Poker Event Tournament
Benefitting Links for Life Foundation - CA
|San Jose, California – April 16, 2015 - Colliers International held its seventh Charity Poker Tournament at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara to benefit its charitable foundation, Links for Life California. Over $58,000 was raised for Links for Life, which provides grants to help local organizations that make a difference in the lives of Bay Area children. Since its inception in 2007, Colliers’ Links for Life Foundation has given more than $762,000 to 180 qualifying charities in the Bay Area.
The 125 participants that attended the popular event were comprised of Colliers’ brokers and their guests, which included over 80 giveaways valued at more than $18,000, donated by Colliers brokers, their clients, and local businesses. Tournament underwriters included Skyline Construction, Barry Swenson Builder, Iron Construction, Vulcan Construction, TICO Construction, and Hopkins & Carley. Five auction items as well as final table prizes were also part of the evening’s festivities, including an Autographed Joe Pavelski jersey, 4 tickets & a Zamboni ride at a 2015-16 San Jose Sharks game donated by the San Jose Sharks, and a weekend trip to Las Vegas including a $1,000 VISA card for airfare and dining as the grand prize.
Nick Mascheroni of Colliers’ Oakland office was this year’s tournament winner, capturing the grand prize from a great group of finalists in a battle to the finish. “I always look forward to the Colliers Links for Life Poker Tournament. Great cause with great people,” said Mascheroni. “Plus, Levi’s Stadium is such a great venue; it’s hard not to have a good time. The fact that I got lucky with some cards was just icing on the cake. Can’t wait to try and repeat next year!”
Rick Knauf, Executive Managing Director of Colliers’ Redwood Shores office, presided over the tournament. “Colliers hosts many great events each year, but the poker tournament has special meaning. We set aside business for a few hours and get to see the selfless side of those we interact with, both inside and outside the company, as we come together to support a great cause. I’m humbled by all the support we have received once again this year.”
|Congratulations to the final table winners!
|Colliers International’s Team Links for Life Completes 12th California Coast Classic
Colliers International’s Team Links for Life recently completed the 12th California Coast Classic, a 525-mile, breathtaking bike ride from San Francisco to Santa Monica. Collectively, the California Coast Classic included 275 riders and raised more than $1 million to help fund research and programs for the prevention and cure of arthritis, the leading cause of disability in the U.S.
Click here to read more.